Post-Game Talk: WEEK 13 Chargers 6 Patriots 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
So glad we get 5 more weeks of this nonsense.

I hope it does get ugly and Bill does force Bob’s hand to fire him. Would be the most entertaining thing that’s happened to this franchise in years.
I'm a little disappointed to read this.

As fans, don't we want what is best for our favorite teams? Unceremoniously embarrassing Bill Belichick in the middle of the season might send the wrong message to potential future coaches. "If that's how they treat a 6-time Super Bowl winner, how will they treat me when the going gets rough?" Bill can quit any time he wants. But even if the Krafts can him now, that won't change anything. I don't agree with wanting anyone to lose their job just for the sake of entertainment. As someone in a business where layoffs and turnover are VERY commonplace, I never wish that on anyone. Even though I'm 99% sure Bill and his kids will be coaching somewhere else next season...

Reactions: Mione134 and BMC

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
One of the most fascinating parts of the season is how BOB has largely escaped blame for the offense. It's all Belichick and Mac, with an occasional reminder that Zappe sucks.

Malik Cunningham isn't an NFL QB, but at least he might offer some entertainment value. Watching Mac and Zappe, I don't just expect them to be bad, I expect to be bored.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I'm a little disappointed to read this.

As fans, don't we want what is best for our favorite teams? Unceremoniously embarrassing Bill Belichick in the middle of the season might send the wrong message to potential future coaches. "If that's how they treat a 6-time Super Bowl winner, how will they treat me when the going gets rough?" Bill can quit any time he wants. But even if the Krafts can him now, that won't change anything. I don't agree with wanting anyone to lose their job just for the sake of entertainment. As someone in a business where layoffs and turnover are VERY commonplace, I never wish that on anyone. Even though I'm 99% sure Bill and his kids will be coaching somewhere else next season...
To clarify, I don’t think Belichick should do Kraft any favors in terms of mutually parting ways.

I’d make him fire me, if I were Bill.

And the whole saga would be entertaining as Kraft tries to play this PR spin game, floating this kind of crap out there in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad