NFL GDT: Week 12 (Happy Thanksgiving)

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Ok at some point SOON the NFL has to do something & stop acting like there is not a serious COVID problem happening across the NFL now. At some point the so-called "bottom line" has got to take a back seat to people's health & safety. And if that means the Super Bowl is played on Easter Sunday, so be it. This is why the country as a whole is in the horrible situation it is in now.

Reactions: Pestilence

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
49ers could play at Cal. Even the Giants stadium can be converted to a football field. The nfl will probably make them go to Vegas or Arizona or something.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Denver QBs

740589.jpg

Reactions: Make
Dec 15, 2002
Ok at some point SOON the NFL has to do something & stop acting like there is not a serious COVID problem happening across the NFL now. At some point the so-called "bottom line" has got to take a back seat to people's health & safety. And if that means the Super Bowl is played on Easter Sunday, so be it. This is why the country as a whole is in the horrible situation it is in now.
Where's the "pat on the head" smiley here?

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
As fun as it is to think about, I just don't think there's any possible way the NFL lets the Broncos enter the game with any less than 2 real QBs on their roster.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
As fun as it is to think about, I just don't think there's any possible way the NFL lets the Broncos enter the game with any less than 2 real QBs on their roster.

I could see it if the Broncos could pluck a QB off the street from somewhere in the city.

There's no way the league could make the Broncos find someone, get them signed and then have them fly the guy in to Denver by tomorrow afternoon. That's not even 24 hours notice and at that point the Broncos would probably be better off starting the emergency guy. Edit: not to mention quarantine is probably a thing too.

Shit even for as everyone (rightly) calling for Kaepernick to get a shot even he wouldn't be much good on that short of notice when he hasn't taken a snap in over 4 years.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
The line is saints favored by 6.5 and the over /under is 42.5 , I'd almost bet the saints throw a shutout so id take the saints and the under.

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
Reported that the Broncos will start WR Kendall Hinton as the QB for the game.

Hinton had been a QB out of High School and was throwing for Wake Forrest before he transitioned to WR. Signed to the Broncos practice roster earlier this month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad