NFL GDT: Week 11

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Between their uniforms, their logo, and their wildly overrated QB, what is there to like about the Rams?

an overpaid cornerback? An overpraised defensive tackle?

People like the Rams logo and uniform? Thats news to me.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Brady has all the weapons you can ask for aside from a legit pass catching RB.

It seems pretty clear father time is finally winning. Especially when they face quality competition.

From what I saw of the game the Rams didnt even put much pressure on him and he still was awful.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
You dislike 95% of the teams it seems.

I’m a straight shooter. I tell it like it is. I feel that every team has warts and that one should point out their issues, there is no complete team or perfect team.

some teams are not as good/bad as their record indicates.

not all 7-3 teams are created equally.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I hate most teams but save a special hate for the NFC South... I still have some hard feelings from when the Saints played the Rams,49ers and Falcons twice a year in the West. Can't bring myself to like the horned helmeted bastards... I respected the 49ers... Montana and Young were class and were on some great, great teams.

My hate for the Falcons exceeds my dislike of any other team.. in summary...I wish both teams could have lost tonight.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I’m a straight shooter. I tell it like it is. I feel that every team has warts and that one should point out their issues, there is no complete team or perfect team.

some teams are not as good/bad as their record indicates.

not all 7-3 teams are created equally.

Only thing you're shooting is straight bullshit given according to you no one is a contender.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Only thing you're shooting is straight bullshit given according to you no one is a contender.

I don’t want to prematurely crown contenders too early. We’ve seen the Bears and Bucs and Ravens recently slip. Sometimes, we anoint a team as a contender before the stretch drive.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
You have all those weapons and you get beat throwing a terrible ball to Cameron Brate. Brady got what he deserved in this one.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Goff played a good game what are y'all talking about lol. Brain fart on the JPP pick, should have just thrown it into the ground. Second pick looked like receiver didn't finish the route. Bucs were supposed to be a good defense and the Rams shredded them through the air. McVay smart enough to realize there is basically no point running against the Bucs D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad