NFL GDT: Week 1

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
There can’t be anything scarier in sports than being a punt returner. No thanks.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I think he’s taking chances knowing it doesn’t matter.
I think it's still him not being comfortable in the offense. He still believes he needs to play hero ball to make the offense work so that's what he's trying to do.

It's more like first 2 years of Josh Allen where it's absolute chaosball.

Does he throw a 30 yard frozen rope dart that fits in a 2 inch window? Does he throw an absolute duck of an interception like that? Does he hurdle a defender? Does he flatten an MLB by lowering his shoulder? Does he fumble trying to get 2 extra useless yards? Any of those are options on almost every single play.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
on a good note 2 of Allen's worst games last year were against the Jets he'll go back to throwing for 300 and 50 rushing yards with 3 TDs per game for pretty much every other opponent.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
He’s a guy who takes five or six big chances a game and sometimes ends up with 6 crazy big plays…sometimes ends up with a few bad picks or fumbles. Everything that makes him great also can result in turnovers. It’s what makes him exciting…you just have to live with the bad moments to get the highlights.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I would just run the ball for now if I were the Bills. If Zach Wilson beats you, so be it. Allen is too reckless right now. Plus they are getting abused in pass protection.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Nah, he had pressure in his face and just didn’t see the safety. Bad decision, no one’s just screwing around only up 7.
He’s been the same guy since he’s been in the league. Just does dumb stuff sometimes - sucks to have Wilson in there and in effect make it not matter.

Reactions: RedRocking

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
Jets fans realizing Zach Wilson will be starting this season:
tuesday-hot-clicks-adam-gase-jets-eyes-meme-interviewpng.png

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Breece Hall got the juice
If he wasn’t just coming back from that ACL he takes that big run in the first half to the house. They’re easing him back for good reason, but when he’s back at full speed they need to ride him.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I can’t believe they’re trying to throw as much as they are. Buffalo gets some runs in the backfield…but if they don’t it’s a big play every time.

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
I think it's still him not being comfortable in the offense. He still believes he needs to play hero ball to make the offense work so that's what he's trying to do.

It's more like first 2 years of Josh Allen where it's absolute chaosball.

Does he throw a 30 yard frozen rope dart that fits in a 2 inch window? Does he throw an absolute duck of an interception like that? Does he hurdle a defender? Does he flatten an MLB by lowering his shoulder? Does he fumble trying to get 2 extra useless yards? Any of those are options on almost every single play.
Does he really need all that much time? Is it really different from Daboll's offence?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
If they get the ball back down a score I swear to god I’m just running wildcat with Cook and Hall the rest of the way.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Allen is great and fun to watch but he really leaves a lot to be desired and continues to do things that make it hard to see him taking next step.
He’s Brett Favre without Mike Holmgren…throwing up stupid crap to be a gunslinger, seeking out contact when running

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad