NFL GDT: Week 1

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I'm aware. One of our more embarrassing losses from a year ago. And we shat the bed on more than a few plays that game.
The fun part about that game is even after Allen tore up his elbow, on the very next play he threw it about 70 yards and hit Gabe Davis dead on the hands which would have put them basically in FG range. But Davis couldn't bring it down.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
That defense and Allen’s no fear mentality can lead to points the other way in a hurry
I want to add though that I wouldn’t ask Allen to change a thing. What I’d change is to kick FG and punt less. Give him another down. He’s one of the few guys that will make absolute magic happen and limiting those chances in any way isn’t what I’d be about.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I mean you take that throw every time the defender was turned around and got lucky flail attempt to deflect it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
With x-rays known to be negative, and already having seen a walking boot, best case scenario for Rodgers is high ankle sprain. The fear is achilles.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
ESPN halftime show basically talking like Rodgers is out for the season. Devastating for their all Rodgers all the time programming plans.

Lmao, well they hyped up Rodgers in the off-season and now their golden boy is shot.

Speaking that, where’s Rich Eisen and Mike Greenberg? Anyone checked on them yet?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad