NFL GDT: Week 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Week 2 has two really interesting matchups that I know of.

Detroit/Seattle and Philadelphia/Minnesota. With both the latter teams needing a win

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
It's pretty funny watching "the twelves" realize how much of a pompous, overrated jackass Russell Wilson was all along.

As a Denver fan
It’s not even the trade that I hate

-It’s the extension
-It’s his whole persona and his stupid “team” that is obsessed with a certain perfect image. I forget what they call themselves
-doing knee highs on the plane
- his manicured image with Ciara

I’d take the $80 million in dead cap to get rid of him

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Week 2 has two really interesting matchups that I know of.

Detroit/Seattle and Philadelphia/Minnesota. With both the latter teams needing a win

Vikings have @ Eagles, vs Chargers, @ Panthers, and vs Chiefs as the next four games. 0-3 to start and 1-4 in the first five games is very possible and maybe even likely. That's why today's loss hurts extra.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
As a Denver fan
It’s not even the trade that I hate

-It’s the extension
-It’s his whole persona and his stupid “team” that is obsessed with a certain perfect image. I forget what they call themselves
-doing knee highs on the plane

I’d take the $80 million in dead cap to get rid of him
I'm a B.C. guy. Packers fan. Always have been annoyed at Seattle's supposed "territorial rights" here. International border, much? So seeing the absolute pile on of "Russ" is pretty fun.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

We all know why but I still can't believe the rest of the league let this happen. At least both the Bears and Lions ****ed up and he didn't end up in the NFC North.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Big problem as the Eagles are light on linebackers, as usual. But even moreso now.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011

We all know why but I still can't believe the rest of the league let this happen. At least both the Bears and Lions ****ed up and he didn't end up in the NFC North.

Gibbs will be good, well if they use him.

But having Carter-Hutchinson would've been REALLY nice.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Gibbs will be good, well if they use him.

But having Carter-Hutchinson would've been REALLY nice.
With Carter, really also depends on what you have veteran wise on the DL. Philly has Cox to show Carter the way to be a pro at the position.

If you didn’t have that, more of a risk to take him.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Alright…one more game tonight. I’ve taken out the trash. I‘ve loaded the dishwasher. I just took a giant Kadarius Toney. Let’s finish this.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
A few things

Justin Fields needs to take the next step. Like now.

The Cards need to blow it up. Sell everything not nailed down

The Browns being good is gonna wreck the NFL. Uh oh. Uh oh

Lastly, I don't know what Steeler fan needs to hear this but Tomlin is not the problem. Stop. Please. Just stop. You haven't watched Dirk Koetter and Greg Schiano completely tank an 11 win football team because of sheer, unloosed stupidity. That is not what is happening. Tomlin is dragging you year after year to the records you so despise. No. Stop it. Now. You don't know what shit coaching is

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Double spy the runs and make him throw. He’s gonna keep taking the yards.

Oh this is the crew that calls false starts. I’d given up hope they existed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad