NFL GDT: Week 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
I just made Hummus
1 can 15oz chick peas with all the juice.
2 big spoons tahini
1 big spoon minced garlic
3 spoons lemon juice.
1/4 med onion
table spoon salt
chuck some fresh parcely on there.
crushed red pepper
I like a little smoked paprika but season how ya like.. let that blender fly.
Little light on the tahini, should be about 1/4 cup for 1 can of beans with equal amount of lemon juice. You’re missing olive oil too and cumin is a must for hummus, those two are key ingredients. Whipped your tahini and lemon to a paste, before doing anything.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It's different when all of your screen passes and checkdowns aren't going for 60 yards like preseason.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Little light on the tahini, should be about 1/4 cup for 1 can of beans with equal amount of lemon juice. You’re missing olive oil too and cumin is a must for hummus, those two are key ingredients. Whipped your tahini and lemon to a paste, before doing anything.
I do use olive oil, I just forgot to type it , ill try cumin , as I've got it , thanks , great dip on opening day and healthy , found a good recipe for grilled Lebanese flatbed online.. excellent..cheers

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Eagles cowardly playcalling has put them in this predicament. Still -166 to win though. Was about -190 pregame.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad