NFL GDT: Week 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The funny thing about surprise onside kicks is that they used to be forward thinking….and now rule changes have made recovery so rare that they’re now an idea from the past.

You don’t get to see that often

Reactions: Melrose Munch

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Among their other issues…Vrabel kicked a FG down 4 with 2 something left and never got the ball back. Which…of course he didn’t.
That’s generally how Defensive coaches operate. They trust their side of the ball. Lafleur same
Thing in the PO vs TB and he’s an offensive HC. I mean if you miss you backed them up and still rely on the D to stop a First Down.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Good first drive putters out a bit at the end.

FG is good

3-0 Seahawks

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
The funny thing about surprise onside kicks is that they used to be forward thinking….and now rule changes have made recovery so rare that they’re now an idea from the past.

You don’t get to see that often
the kickers name is Lutz.. it was never going to work.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Gainwell had 700 touches on the opening drive. Might be a record. Have to check.

Ben Grimm

I can't stand the rain ☔
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
God Bless Burrow. He didn't get enough snaps in camp and my parlays and fantasy team depended on him playing poorly and he came through for me like a good Christian soldier big time!

• Haha
Reactions: TheAngryHank

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
That’s generally how Defensive coaches operate. They trust their side of the ball. Lafleur same
Thing in the PO vs TB and he’s an offensive HC. I mean if you miss you backed them up and still rely on the D to stop a First Down.
If I am trusting my defense then I’m assuming theyll get me the ball back whether I’m down 1 or 4. I’d MUCH rather take my chances on picking up that first down than making a one score game a once score game without the ball.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Chargers driving all the way from their own 6. Ekler TD.

94 yard TD drive after forcing that fumble. Miami's D got gashed on the ground.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
It's going to be a long day for New England if they cant stop the run. Id thought Bill would make that his concern and take it away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad