NFL GDT: Week 1: The Road to Immortality Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I spent $100 on groceries yesterday. Not a bad deal for you
1725838772045.png

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Boy Deshaun is getting whooped today.
Dallas backups fared much better than Cleveland’s on the OL. But, browns were missing both OT. Same as KC in the SB Loss to TB. Can’t do Jack without protection.

But continues with Watson. Not getting the production they need from him.

Reactions: Babe Ruth

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The Dolphins are the greatest offenders. Every time they wear their 70s unis & helmets they shatter the books for merch sales - but the owner refuses to change back from the "modern" dolphin look.

It’s why I’m so glad the Ducks went back to the mighty ducks logo. Why change it when it works .

Fins up!

Reactions: southsideIrish

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Clapper just said he hears these clowns on TV calling Dak overrated 😂. What an ironic thing for him to call others 😂.

Reactions: Avs_19

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Can't ever remember a time where the Lions went into the season with legitimate super bowl aspirations.

Not like a "yeah maybe they can" but an actual "this is one of the two favorites to come out of the conference" type vibe.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
"I think the Dallas defense is really good"

Easy to think that when the other team's QB is throwing right at them.
We do have 3-4 years of sustained evidence, few thought the Browns would score more than 20.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
It doesn't take the life changing money away from the creep but it sure has been a nice comeuppance for Watson being a complete joke of a QB since his relentless sexual misconduct came to light.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad