NFL GDT: Week 1: The Road to Immortality Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Also Cowboys 100% did it again with the round 1 OL again. guyton is going to be real good.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Yup, even as a casual college football guy i knew Nix is a checkdown merchant.

You can get away with that in college when there's actual discrepancy in athletic talent. Your teammates will do the work for you. Not so much in the big leagues
Well, it seems like Brandon Perna will have more content to make in a humorous manner about his own suffering as a Broncos fan. The "new" worst game ever series has a new QB to star in it.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
What is DK Metcalf now? Geno is no superstar, but I feel like DK should be doing so much more. I know he wasn't happy about the run first offense.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not sure why these teams rush young QBs into playing week 1. Nix probably ain't going to be good either way but any possible development will get snuffed by feeding him to the wolves.

One of the big issues is that coaches get fired at such a quick rate that it kinda takes away the idea of a long term approach. No excuses for Paton though he's got a fat contract and could play the slow game if he wanted.
You answered your own question

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad