NFL GDT: Week 1: The Road to Immortality Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
There is a timeline where Waston continues to suck and the Browns decide Shedeur Sanders is the answer in the draft.

I'm not sure the internet could handle that.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
If I never see Nix play again, it won’t be soon enough

Everything about his play needs massive fixing
Footwork
Accuracy
Reads
Spirals

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Bo Nix throws a f***ing ugly ball.

Can this guy even throw a spiral? i swear everytime redzone comes back to this game they show him throwing a knuckler.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I can’t believe these idiot owners traded a first round pick for Sean Payton

The Walton family is soooooooo stupid, and that degenerate son in law of theirs is completely inept running this organization

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I wasn't a huge fan of Nix coming out of college, and i know it's hard to judge rookies off a single game. But man, this game has not been a good look for anyone who had doubts.

It's not just his reads, his everything sucked today. The bad mechanics are the most alarming part since that's generally something you can't fix.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Not sure why these teams rush young QBs into playing week 1. Nix probably ain't going to be good either way but any possible development will get snuffed by feeding him to the wolves.

One of the big issues is that coaches get fired at such a quick rate that it kinda takes away the idea of a long term approach. No excuses for Paton though he's got a fat contract and could play the slow game if he wanted.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I remember seeing the stat, that something like 80% of Bo Nix passes were 5< yards and under. It was there in the tape man.

Reactions: Troy McClure

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I remember seeing the stat, that something like 80% of Bo Nix passes were 5< yards and under. It was there in the tape man.
Yup, even as a casual college football guy i knew Nix is a checkdown merchant.

You can get away with that in college when there's actual discrepancy in athletic talent. Your teammates will do the work for you. Not so much in the big leagues

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad