NFL GDT: Week 1: The Road to Immortality Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Cowboys fans pitching a tent over beating up a Browns team with zero offense is so Cowboys fan it hurts.

I wonder who they lose to this wild card weekend? The Bears? Perhaps the Saints after they sneak in?

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Cowboys fans pitching a tent over beating up a Browns team with zero offense is so Cowboys fan it hurts.

I wonder who they lose to this wild card weekend? The Bears? Perhaps the Saints after they sneak in?
Cowboys are gonna murder the Saints next week.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021

Browns were the favourites lol

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Mike Zimmer is going to be a huge difference in Dallas. Such an upgrade on Dan Quinn. This Doomsday D is for real.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The thing to take from the Cowboys is not that they're shitkicking a team with a top defense from last year, and impotent offense, it's that after 1 week, it doesn't appear any of the off-season contract talk distractions are an issue.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Watson sitting at 11/21 for 91 yards and a pick.

I would say Browns fans don't deserve this, but the way some of them acted when they got Watson would indicate that yeah, they deserve this.

Reactions: EpochLink

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Zimmer’s week one performance is already worse than Quinn’s week one performance last season.
Browns vs Giants, lol. Cowboys do not lose games to the Giants.

DQ was great at taking the ball away, not playing D during the tough games. Zimmer is a warrior.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad