NFL GDT: Week 1: The Road to Immortality Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
everyone in football expected Watson to be slightly better. No one thought he’d still be the terrible.
I did. There's nothing about how Watson has played post suspension to suggest he'd improve.

He looked like shit last year and got outplayed by a geriatric.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
The Browns are so f***ed with Deshaun for these next couple years. Gonna absolutely waste a very good defense

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Talking about survivor pools is silly just pick who is playing the Panthers every week and you have most of the season as a free ride.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Definitely! That was a nice enjoyable game. Darnold did his part and played the solid safe-ish type of game they need. I thought Jones looked great on the ground and they didn't even have to use him in the passing game where he'll also thrive. Defense made some big plays and looked good, even while accounting for it being Jones on the other side. Van Ginkel is as advertised, he was everywhere.

The interior OL is a concern again. Lawrence is a beast but they're going to see a lot of beasts on the interior and soon. That's a recipe for disaster against Darnold if he gets panicky as a result.

Hopefully Addison's ankle issue isn't too bad. I was also happy to see Nailor get that big play.
Yeah hope Addison isn't out too long. TJ coming back soon should help things. Loved seeing the pass rush get going on D. You could see the player/coach chemistry Van Ginkel and Flores have from their time in Miami.

Huge game next week at home against SF. Hopefully the D will have another big day and our fans will be loud. My hope is Darnold can have a 2017 Keenum type of season, and today was a good start.

Reactions: Avs_19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad