NFL GDT: Week 1: The Road to Immortality Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Pretty much every analyst after the game says Josh Allen can’t play that, taking too many huge hits.

This is only week 1

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
damn it come on chargers i got a soft spot for herbert since he played fo rmy ducks in college

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Said it before and I will say it a thousand times more:

Trevor Lawrence is the most average QB I've seen hyped since Alex Smith. The guy ain't it. It's an absolute crime he makes 55 million per season. He shouldn't be touching half that.
Franchise QBs are so hard to find these days that anyone half decent gets paid out the wazoo

Reactions: Tryamw

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018

Trevor Lawrence is the most average QB I've seen hyped since Alex Smith. The guy ain't it. It's an absolute crime he makes 55 million per season. He shouldn't be touching half that.
4k yards past 2 seasons he's not as good as the hype but hes well above average lol come on now.

Reactions: Tryamw

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
literally every team in the NFL would look better going to their 80s jerseys.

Jets finally did it
Chargers did it
Giants need to do it.
Bucs
Broncos
Seahawks
Titans (Oilers)
Eagles

Most teams destroyed their look in the 90s trying to "modernize"
The Dolphins are the greatest offenders. Every time they wear their 70s unis & helmets they shatter the books for merch sales - but the owner refuses to change back from the "modern" dolphin look.

Falcons too - the black uniforms with red helmets are awesome. Team still sucks though.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
Northern MB

Don’t disagree about Lawrence but not sure I agree with the Alex Smith comparison?

Smith was a major disappointment / borderline bust his first 5-6 seasons, and then became an effective and often underappreciated QB in the back half of his career before his broken leg. Can’t remember a time he was really hyped, even as a #1 pick.

Reactions: Tryamw and SnS

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The Dolphins are the greatest offenders. Every time they wear their 70s unis & helmets they shatter the books for merch sales - but the owner refuses to change back from the "modern" dolphin look.

Falcons too - the black uniforms with red helmets are awesome. Team still sucks though.
I would prefer the Dolphins go back to the 80s look instead. Something about the Dolphin logo being off-center with the 70s look drives me nuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad