NFL GDT: Week 1: The Road to Immortality Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Panthers fumble, Honey Badger has it.

Saints looking to go up 27-0

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Panthers are not a serious franchise. There should be relegation. The last time a team went winless in a season I think was the Matt Millan Lions. Panthers should do that this season.

Reactions: SnS

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
I don't care if the Saints were playing a pop warner team, i am never, ever betting on Derek Carr in any situation ever....outside of maybe taking the blame in a postgame presser.

I guess that’s fair. I just don’t think the panthers could even beat a college team at this point.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I don't care if the Saints were playing a pop warner team, i am never, ever betting on Derek Carr in any situation ever....outside of maybe taking the blame in a postgame presser.

His CARRdashian fans will bring up stats, plus his dumbass brother will vouch for him on the NFL Network.

f*** that guy

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Omg. Wtf Miami. I knew I was a dumbass for taking them against a schizo team like the Jags. My Survivor is not looking good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad