NFL GDT: Week 1: The Road to Immortality Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Y’all sound old as hell, Jesus Christ. GET IT TOGETHER, we can’t have half of you falling asleep before 4pm

I don't go out seeking Rap and Hip Hop. I'm more of a country/Hard Rock fan. Also, isn't there some soap opera beef happening with Lamar and Drake? It all seems so petty.

Anyway, back to football, I'm excited for today. 49ers play tomorrow night so today is all day Red Zone. I almost picked Carolina in an upset, and I'm rooting for them today even though I ended up changing the pick to Dallas. I also think people are Riding Atlanta too hard. I just hope for exciting high scoring football today. Should be fun.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
49ers play tomorrow night so today is all day Red Zone.

My nephew got tickets through work and he and my brother in law are driving down from Sacramento for the game tomorrow. Leaving 4 1/2 hours early, you think that's enough?

I used to live in Santa Clara, but have been out of the state since 2000

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
My nephew got tickets through work and he and my brother in law are driving down from Sacramento for the game tomorrow. Leaving 4 1/2 hours early, you think that's enough?

I used to live in Santa Clara, but have been out of the state since 2000
Traffic can get pretty rough and I think they changed their parking/tailgating policy. Not really sure what it is like around the stadium. The only time I was there was for the Sharks game, and getting back to the light rail was not fun.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Kid Rock was busy that night?
Yeah, he'd already been booked for a Mississippi County Fair.

Y’all sound old as hell, Jesus Christ. GET IT TOGETHER, we can’t have half of you falling asleep before 4pm
Some folks are only happy if the performer is a rock group bussed in from a retirement home to perform their greatest hits from 1975.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Some folks are only happy if the performer is a rock group bussed in from a retirement home to perform their greatest hits from 1975.

I would be happier, 100%. But I realize what is realistic and what is not.

I don't think Led Zeppelin playing halftime of of the 1973 Super Bowl would make many 50 year olds happy. LOL

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Another rap/hip hop artist? Isn't that like the third year in a row.
That’s all it’s going to be from now on

I know of one of his songs, and it has the N word in it like 50 times.
Totally fine

I doubt that considering the "Biggest Person they can get" attends most Chiefs games. Maybe the NFL can't afford Swift?
they can’t lol

Showing her in the VIP suite 50 times during the game is the best they can do

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad