Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
I'm terribly unconvinced that either of tonight's QBs are actually good.
That touch throw by Love just now was nice. Not sure if he's a system guy or what tbh.
Hurts is a bit like Tua for me and that Offense is loaded.

Are either a Super Bowl QB this season? We shall see.

Last edited:

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Since he was walking, well limping, you would hope that rules out fracture or at least completely broken bone versus potential crack in the lower leg or ankle. Some think high ankle sprain and/or MCL injury are possibilities. The head coach had no update post-game.

edit...This morning Dianna Russinni reported "When the Packers land, Jordan Love will get an MRI. I’m told an ankle injury has been ruled out at this point. Right now, it’s just wait-and-see for more information on the injury." which may be unfortunate since an ankle injury may have had the shortest recovery time unless he is lucky enough to avoid any injury.

Last edited:
Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
So Bills trade back with KC
KC grabs Worthy ( 2 TDs)
Coleman better have a big day sunday
The only things the Bills could have done to prevent KC from drafting worthy was to draft him first. I don’t think Coleman and Worthy should be connected in any way.

And to the extent they are, any comparisons should wait awhile

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
The only things the Bills could have done to prevent KC from drafting worthy was to draft him first. I don’t think Coleman and Worthy should be connected in any way.

Waaagh. Wow. The grass is greener whining. They both must be pretty good and keon w a better fit for our boy and kc must have been willing to gift us bishop to believe in worthy where we did not as much. The cheesy whining feels like the jets fans as the avarice and greed of an overated and ultimately boring nyc. W a quarter ounce of pure bolivian in box next to a pile non fantanyld poisoned rare afgani sits w a back up vile of hydro w prop and cat in cupboards, two tanks underneath the clothes in the closet, cheesball
Ridgers just stole the last of what was too far for u so you turned it down as your thoughts range between breakfast for lunch and the girl that's also thinking about you across town or the country. C'mon. Lets see what we've got

Lets see if weve got focus. Before we pine for some dude kc must've schemed up some great plays to take advantage of some kids speed so the panties of young billsfans? Wannabees are ready to take all the substances above w some doses and spend 8 to twelve hours with themselves in the pit.

Doesn't mean that keon will work out or even be a factor. Nice pressure yr all putting on a kid , but how bout trusting beanes bet as he's doing pretty fn well. Mrs pegula even muscled her way towards well to be in public. I wouldn't considering your nature but she's stronger than most. After 7 games we'll see if there are any all pro receivers out of this class and if Diggs gets to step of poor little Josh's neck and be ego king of wwnfl. We'll see. I doubt it.

I think all four have good years and are decent fits. Diggs decides to catch and not pout. Josh becomes all about feetball and we'll see about rooks after seven games.

I will say. I love rayhm davis story the age of our new dt tackle. The will of keon as well as the same from bishop. Beanes picks of four character huys that can handle unseen adversity. Beautiful. Well fence sitting Ladies. Good night and chill.

Last edited:

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm

Waaagh. Wow. The grass is greener whining. They both must be pretty good and keon w a better fit for our boy and kc must have been willing to gift us bishop to believe in worthy where we did not as much. The cheesy whining feels like the jets fans as the avarice and greed of an overated and ultimately boring nyc. W a quarter ounce of pure bolivian in box next to a pile non fantanyl rare afgani sits w a back up vile of hydro w prop and cat in cupboards, two tanks underneath the clothes in the closet, forgot the essential ability to maintain this , two girls pased out in the bed and two somewhere waiting to jump should i call , the girls side which is still true a hundred backs everywhere hidden in obscure contacts w multiple vooip fake numbers and platforms from wifi calling to eager cia neighbors all vying for ? Meanwhile, cheesball
Ridgers pal just stole the last of what was too weird , too far and you turned down as your thoughts range between breakfast for lunch and the girl that's also thinking about you across town or the country. C'mon. Lets see what we've got

Lets see if weve got focus. Before we pine for some dude kc must've schemed up some great plays to take advantage of some kids speed so the panties of young billsfans? Wannabees are ready to take all the substances above w some doses and spend 8 to twelve hours with themselves in the pit.

Doesn't mean that keon will work out or even be a factor. Nice pressure yr all putting on a kid , but how bout trusting beanes bet as he's doing pretty fn well. Mrs pegula even muscled her way towards well to be in public. I wouldn't considering your nature but she's stronger than most. After 7 games we'll see if there are any all pro receivers out of this class and if Diggs gets to step of poor little Josh's neck and be ego king of wwnfl. We'll see. I doubt it.

I think all four have good years and are decent fits. Diggs decides to catch and not pout. Josh becomes all about feetball and we'll see about rooks after seven games.

I will say. I love rayhm davis story the age of our new dt tackle. The will of keon as well as the same from bishop. Ladies. Good night and chill

Last edited:

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
So Bills trade back with KC
KC grabs Worthy ( 2 TDs)
Coleman better have a big day sunday
First of all, this is nonsense. The Bills were looking for size, and red zone catch radius, not speed. They weren’t drafting Worthy (even if I think they should have). If they had just taken Coleman there, this whole narrative would be different.

Second of all, they didn’t trade Worthy for Coleman. They moved up almost 40 spots from late 4th to late 3rd as well. KC paid a premium for that pick.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
First of all, this is nonsense. The Bills were looking for size, and red zone catch radius, not speed. They weren’t drafting Worthy (even if I think they should have). If they had just taken Coleman there, this whole narrative would be different.

Second of all, they didn’t trade Worthy for Coleman. They moved up almost 40 spots from late 4th to late 3rd as well. KC paid a premium for that pick.
Beane has always used late assets, FA, and waivers for his speed WR ie McKittrick, D. Hardy, and even this season with Hamler and Virgil. In the Bill's Embedded draft videos he mentioned hoping that certain guys (Gabe, Coleman) do not run too fast so he can draft them later. So there may be a internal philosophy that pure speed is overrated (which often it can be). Jury is still out if that is right approach and if they get burned in the end on the pick swap.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I weirdly think that Love is going to be okay by Week 5. Willis looked...scared out there last night. I don't know how they wouldn't pick up Tannehill in the meantime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad