GDT: We play in 15 minutes (@Dallas, 5pm Pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Lundestrom made another really nice play to set up Rakell there. Wish he could have gotten something on that one timer to see what his shot is like.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
We will see if they can answer to some more adversity. Hopefully they play with some pride because they had none in that period.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
The small undersized forwards are applying zero pressure and offensive zone time. No hits making it very easy to get the Puck from them and clear it.

I agree, but if you let Dallas get away with everything they just keep pushing the boundaries

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
I actually want to be in the locker room during the intermission. Like if you're Carlyle, what do you realistically say to the team after that garbage? Or do you just let Gibby chew their ass out?
I want Gibson to flip the table -- loud enough for the fans in the arena to hear. Good god.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Gibson's going to drop 20 lbs. tonight, gutless play in our end in front of him, he deserves better.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
That's such BS. The players are the ones making awful decisions and losing every battle. Come on.
It's both, man. It's not a one or other thing. They don't have the personnel, which is okay (rebuild year). They also don't have a coach that knows how to suppress the other teams offense.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Gibby
I actually want to be in the locker room during the intermission. Like if you're Carlyle, what do you realistically say to the team after that garbage? Or do you just let Gibby chew their ass out?
Gibby should lose his mind on this pathetic group of pansies

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
Games like this make me miss Liambas. Not a ****ing doubt in my mind that he wouldn't sent a message either by a dirty hit, fight, or running Khudobin.
Game number 5 and still not a single fight or message sent. Murray lost his mind with this strategy I understand adding skill and speed but you cannot just fully abandon the physical game. This roster is not the Maple Leafs you need both elements

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
That's such BS. The players are the ones making awful decisions and losing every battle. Come on.
The team clearly has no idea what’s going on. Those shots against aren’t on just 6 players. Either the system is crap, or the coaches have done a poor job teaching it to where the players understand it. The other teams are constantly getting controlled odd-man breaks against us, and we look, rather politely put, ‘scrambly at best. ‘

Just because the players aren’t playing well doesn’t mean that the coaches aren’t crap too.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Also, as everyone knows already, Dallas seemed to figure out the game plan to beating Gibby. But I was just SHOCKED that no one answered the bell and stepped up. No one.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Ice that Benn can do whatever he wants
Faceoff jumps, interference, punches

Beautiful

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Game number 5 and still not a single fight or message sent. Murray lost his mind with this strategy I understand adding skill and speed but you cannot just fully abandon the physical game. This roster is not the Maple Leafs you need both elements
I have to agree with you there. Some of the grit will return with Getzlaf, Eaves, Perry, and hopefully Ritchie joining the lineup but until then the team is not physically intimidating.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Also, as everyone knows already, Dallas seemed to figure out the game plan to beating Gibby. But I was just SHOCKED that no one answered the bell and stepped up. No one.

Weren’t allowed to travel with their testicles this trip I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad