We have a sponsor patch now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I'd rather have the Maple Leafs Milk sponsorship.
No you dont, like you REALLY dont.

Jersey ads are the dumbest thing ever. At least its not a completely different color like if it was the Green TD logo that Vancouver has on its home jerseys or I think RBC on the Canadiens home reds.

Thankfully, you can buy jerseys without ads.

Reactions: Oilhawks

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Was proud to be one of few teams holding out.

Sold out like the rest of them now.

Really glad I got a bunch of jerseys in my Jersey City employee days. Can now save the cash.

Very similarly - the new Barcelona jerseys are FIRE…until the giant Spotify logo in the middle shafts the entire thing.

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
You know they could at least sponsor something worthwhile. I'd actually have some respect for this if it was something that actually helped people instead of something that exploits the addicts.
Should of at least done something clever and picked an oil company as the sponsor like Castrol, Mobil 1, Syncrude, etc. Missed opportunity.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Atleast it’s blue and white and doesn’t stick out like a sore ass. Still ridiculous though.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
We knew it was coming. I wish it wasn't a gambling ad, but I expected something.
Yeah honestly anything other than gambling would have been nice. It’s everywhere I guess but it makes me feel a little sick.

It’s such an insidious thing with life ruining consequences, fueled solely by greed and completely heartless. Sucks to see the Oilers wear it on their chest.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Awful, all of it awful. The graphic and what it does to that jersey, the industry it is advertising is responsible for complete devestation of lives and families, and doing a hype video is so embarrassing. Bad day to be an oilers fan,

Reactions: Lay Z Boy GM

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Looks like shit, especially on the front, but I don't really care what it's advertising. If it was advertising "beyond meat", are a bunch of people gonna become vegans?

Reactions: K1984

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad