GDT: We Back: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres, Global Series 2024 - Czechia, 1 PM ET, MSGSN (In Market), NHL Network (Out of Market)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Fun game. Looked good in our zone, lines looked great, Marky looked real good, some new guys on the score sheet... Happy to see Bastian make some big plays after getting some crap. Keep fishing pucks out behind the net big guy.

Great way to start the season. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I think this season has unfolded far enough to sound the alarm bells.

Bratt clearly has lost his touch after signing his big deal. We have already played one game and Bratt is scoreless. There is no explanation beyond him giving up to just collect a check. I mean we’ve always known this about Bratt. When other guys are working out and training all summer with a skating coach Bratt is on instagram doing whatever. I’ll give him one more game but that’s it.

Meier must still be hurt to not have any points this far into the season.

Jack is runnnng out of runway.

Maybe it’s time for NJ to consider making a change behind the bench.

Don’t get me started on Nico playing so poorly they had him out there on the fourth line.

I had to drive all afternoon to see our youngest for parents weekend at his college so I had to listen on the radio stream but my eye test is infallible.

glenwo2

JESPER BRATWURST
Oct 18, 2008
New Jersey(No Fanz!)
I think this season has unfolded far enough to sound the alarm bells.

Bratt clearly has lost his touch after signing his big deal. We have already played one game and Bratt is scoreless. There is no explanation beyond him giving up to just collect a check. I mean we’ve always known this about Bratt. When other guys are working out and training all summer with a skating coach Bratt is on instagram doing whatever. I’ll give him one more game but that’s it.

Meier must still be hurt to not have any points this far into the season.

Jack is runnnng out of runway.

Maybe it’s time for NJ to consider making a change behind the bench.

Don’t get me started on Nico playing so poorly they had him out there on the fourth line.

I had to drive all afternoon to see our youngest for parents weekend at his college so I had to listen on the radio stream but my eye test is infallible.
We should just release Bratt and eat up the contract.

HE'S AN ALBATROSS!!!

(tee hee....)

Reactions: My3Sons

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
No matter how one may feel about Bastian, I think we should all at least be happy that it's Bastian and not the guy who I don't think ANYBODY wants playing.

Then again, is he a LW? Or did they play him at RW last year? I know he's played defense at certain points in his career too.

Everybody knows who I'm talking about.

You mean Connis MacDervid?

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
We’ve been overly patient and this season is practically over. How long do we give him?
next game. Can't score? Waiver.

I'm patient with Meier Jack Bratt trio. Jack and Bratt can be ok to good defensively 8n complimentary defensive role. Meier... Anyway without defensive mind on the line all of them are not so great together in d zone. Reason why Jack and Bratt didn't play together often even if in some games they created a lot. Once they faced hard opponents, Ruff tried something different after that.

But!!!
Keefe is very good to teach offensive talents to play two way game
Marner who can be compared with Jack, was nominated for Selby.
So I think they need time to learn new system and build the chemistry. Until our team is regularly producing points, I don't see problems to give them more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad