GDT: We Back: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres, Global Series 2024 - Czechia, 1 PM ET, MSGSN (In Market), NHL Network (Out of Market)

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
I don’t support Jack with Timo. Nico with Tatar is a no brainer to start the season. An excellent combination.
So then you agree the only reason they put the full line from two years ago together is because the advanced stats said to

Glad thats finally over - play once more with these shit lines tomorrow and then move on

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
So then you agree the only reason they put the full line from two years ago together is because the advanced stats said to

Glad thats finally over - play once more with these shit lines tomorrow and then move on

No. It's blatantly obvious that those two bring out the best in Mercer. Mercer has shown he is not nearly as effective with other players.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006

They probably won't do it but why not Jack and Jesper with Nico in the middle?

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Jagr looks drunk
He used to not drink, and it's possible he still doesn't, and that it's just some kind of ginger ale or sparkling whatever or virgin drink in a fancy wine glass. So maybe he still doesn't.

Do people start drinking at either close to or after 50? I'm sure they have before, but it was a known fact he was a non-drinker for all the years he was in the NHL.

Maybe that's changed as he's gotten older, and is no longer playing in the most competitive league, nor playing as many games per year in the league he is playing in.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ

No idea what you’re talking about and I don’t wish to know, I’ll just enjoy the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad