GDT: We Back: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres, Global Series 2024 - Czechia, 1 PM ET, MSGSN (In Market), NHL Network (Out of Market)

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
That was literally only ever a problem for Marino last season. Outside of that he one year he was great at doing that and the entire team was a mess last year. It's only 2 periods but looks a lot better this year than he did last. I imagine Marino does the same.

Yeah, it might've been pretty unfair to lump Marino with the issues on the backend last year. A lot went wrong but maybe they thought Siegs was a better bounce back candidate with Dougie coming back + him being a more defensive than Marino. I think Pesce is a hand and glove fit for this team if this is how they're going to play defensively

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
Yeah I literally couldn't give less of a shit about what you think about him. The fact you can't see he's having a big positive effect says enough.
You could give less of a shit because here you are responding

Go ahead and show the advanced stats for the players you bitch about all the time; probably wont though because theyll be good right? Its almost like sample size matters

Its cute how you try to dictate when stats do and dont matter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad