GDT: We Back: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres, Global Series 2024 - Czechia, 1 PM ET, MSGSN (In Market), NHL Network (Out of Market)

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rupper thinks Utah makes the playoffs.

lol

THG on youtube kept talking them up as a ''Good team'' last year before the year started. He talked about one guy that was still on the UFA market and said ''Maybe he signs with an already very good team in Arizona?''. At one point he was doing it to troll people who were giving him a hard time in the comments after the first time he called them a good team.

I remember trashing the shit out of them in game 2 of last season when we lost to them and said they wouldn't be in the playoffs and that they're a shit, joke, loser team. And they weren't near the playoffs. In fact, they wound up being even worse than I thought they would be when I said they wouldn't make the playoffs. I thought they'd be an 80-85 point team maybe. I think they were not even a 75 point team?

I think they've improved from last year. I wouldn't completely rule it out in the shitty west. I don't think they'll make the playoffs, but I'm not as confident about that as I was last year.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
THG on youtube kept talking them up as a ''Good team'' last year before the year started. He talked about one guy that was still on the UFA market and said ''Maybe he signs with an already very good team in Arizona?''. At one point he was doing it to troll people who were giving him a hard time in the comments after the first time he called them a good team.

I remember trashing the shit out of them in game 2 of last season when we lost to them and said they wouldn't be in the playoffs and that they're a shit, joke, loser team. And they weren't near the playoffs. In fact, they wound up being even worse than I thought they would be when I said they wouldn't make the playoffs. I thought they'd be an 80-85 point team maybe. I think they were not even a 75 point team?

I think they've improved from last year. I wouldn't completely rule it out in the shitty west. I don't think they'll make the playoffs, but I'm not as confident about that as I was last year.

Serg-Marino is a BIG boost and they have good young talent that can take big jumps but yeah I'm not betting on them

you guys look good thru 20mins

Well we looked good through minutes 10-20. Not so much 0-10 lol

Reactions: Bleedred

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
It's never going to work up to the potential of the players on it. It'll always be limiting them and while I think Mercer looks good Tatar-Nico cooks with everyone. Honestly the fact Mercer looks good is even more reason to flip Mercer and Meier as Mercer isn't just being carried by the Tatar-Nico pair and should be good with Jack-Bratt too

Yup, I think it's Tatar-Nico and Jack-Bratt that drives their respective lines. Just swap the other wingers

Reactions: Hisch13r

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I liked Mercer's little fake there like he was sending it back to Dougie. Bought him a little extra time on the wall

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad