GDT: We Back: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres, Global Series 2024 - Czechia, 1 PM ET, MSGSN (In Market), NHL Network (Out of Market)

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
yeah this is basically a preseason game for Jack, let him get in a groove, let all the new vets and leadership rub off on him over the next couple months, he's gonna be fine.

But I do think Keefe is gonna eventually find that Jack is best when you let him haul around space junk instead of working complex passing plays with other superstars. Put guys on his line that won't be mad when he looks them off for a low-% shot.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
MY QUEEN!
Ring is on the other finger…
IMG_3600.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: mdj12784

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
yeah this is basically a preseason game for Jack, let him get in a groove, let all the new vets and leadership rub off on him over the next couple months, he's gonna be fine.

But I do think Keefe is gonna eventually find that Jack is best when you let him haul around space junk instead of working complex passing plays with other superstars. Put guys on his line that won't be mad when he looks them off for a low-% shot.

I feel like Jack always starts slow and then by game 10 the guy has like 23 points and is cooking lol

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Martin Brodeur! The great #35!

This guy on NHLN just flubbed his number TWICE.

First he said ''Looking up to the rafters and seeing that 35!''

And then when someone told him in his ear piece he was wrong, he said ''I had that wrong, Brodeur was #35!'' and Rupp had to correct him lol.

• Haha
Reactions: mdj12784 and Saugus

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Martin Brodeur! The great #35!

This guy on NHLN just flubbed his number TWICE.

First he said ''Looking up to the rafters and seeing that 35!''

And then when someone told him in his ear piece he was wrong, he said ''I had that wrong, Brodeur was #35!'' and Rupp had to correct him lol.
I think I heard you screaming from Connecticut when I watched that happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
no disrespect to erika- she was great- but rachel is really good (maybe better?) with the highlights/analysis discussion. you can tell she knows ball

(I know she played in college)

Loved the pregame msg showcase they did about Rachel.... Nice to know her path to MSG. Hope they show it again or put it on YT soon.

Also it showed my girls some future paths.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Loved the pregame msg showcase they did about Rachel.... Nice to know her path to MSG. Hope they show it again or put it on YT soon.

Also it showed my girls some future paths.

You can tell she's still getting comfortable with the new, bigger gig. I've caught her stumble over some words, just as anyone would I imagine as they start this new job.

She'll be a valued member of the team in no time. Glad Erika landed with SNY as well.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
It'll end up happening sooner than later, I'm sure.

But for now, lines 2 and 3 look great. Let the top line work it out for a bit. They're all talented enough that they should be able to get going.

It's never going to work up to the potential of the players on it. It'll always be limiting them and while I think Mercer looks good Tatar-Nico cooks with everyone. Honestly the fact Mercer looks good is even more reason to flip Mercer and Meier as Mercer isn't just being carried by the Tatar-Nico pair and should be good with Jack-Bratt too

Reactions: PKs Broken Stick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad