GDT: We Back: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres, Global Series 2024 - Czechia, 1 PM ET, MSGSN (In Market), NHL Network (Out of Market)

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
11 am my time, give me a f***ing break lol. i doubt there's any way i can watch this.

nevertheless, i'm very excited to get underway. i'm thinking back to when we were 60 days out and how far away that seemed. let's f***ing go boys and girls!!!! smoke em if you got em, and firelindy

Reactions: Cheddabombs

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Before the season and the animosity starts, I wish you guys good luck on the season (just not tonight or tomorrow :P). May both our teams dethrone some of the clubs perennially at the top of our respective divisions.

As long as you're cool there usually isn't much animosity. One user here will always be hostile towards Buffalo though :laugh:

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
I have a meeting at 1 but as long as it shows I'm in the meeting that means I'm there paying full attention to whatever everyone's saying, right? Right! I'll bring my laptop into the living room with me but it'll be more like a floor top than a lap top.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
I'm actually mildly concerned about these couple games but am going to do my absolute best not to overreact regardless of the outcome.
this will be my only downer post in this thread but I'm in the same boat. There's SO much in flux between the new players, new coach, all the travel and the hype... Hard to imagine a quick start to the season, and I can imagine a particularly sloppy couple games until they get back to the states.

But this is also gonna be a great bonding experience and a great litmus test for a new look Devils. No matter happens over the next couple days, I think it's clear everyone's gonna be looking back on the start of this season with fondness before too long.

DrBSmooth

May 10, 2006
Will be heading to the arena shortly, want to get a jump on souvenirs. Will do my best to take pics and post them. Gonna be wearing my named jersey, which has seen no losses (and no wins either). I bet someone will tell me it is misspelled and misnumbered (me and a player who got traded a few months back have a very similar last name.) This jersey was a gift for my 40th 5 years ago.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Buffalo should have a high powered O and we know from experience how aggressive Lindy’s system is. Will be a stern test today and tomorrow with the injuries on the back end.

LGD

Regardless of anything else Buffalo should be by far the most fun team in the league to watch this year.

DrBSmooth

May 10, 2006
1000002936.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad