WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I don’t watch I ton of current nxt but Oba Femi is awesome they might have a future superstar there
wwe-nxt.gif

His entrance at the PC is always a highlight when fans do the "Wakanda Forever" sign and say "HU!". Not enough people were into that at No Mercy.

And somebody in comments already brought up a potential future BMMSMM match: Oba Femi vs Jacob Fatu.

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

According to their sources, "Fightful" reports that "SmackDown" will be getting a new theme song, noting that they've been using the same Def Rebel-produced track for the past three years. Fightful's sources further claimed that the new song will be from a mainstream artist this time, but there were no hints beyond this tease. The two shows will also reportedly see changes to the pacing of their episodes, specifically at the end. "SmackDown" in particular will enjoy more flexibility, while "NXT" will be more structured. "Fightful" noted that "SmackDown" has been ending at 9:58 Eastern for the past few years in order not to clash with the local news broadcast, but with USA Network this won't be a concern. Conversely, on The CW, "NXT" will likely no longer be able to go past 10 PM.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
I think she's transitioned surprisingly well to the GM role. She's much more comfortable on the mic and seems to improving still.
eh, i don't see it. she has no presence.

has a wrestler ever come out with a bulletproof vest cuz that's pretty brilliant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad