WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
^ I agree, but I also wish they’d tone it down a bit.

I feel they’re overexposing him a ton, but I get it. People love him.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Sol Ruca no longer wearing the knee brace so must be pretty comfortable with the knee's condition.
I think it's because she's a high flyer and they don't want her pelting someone in the head with a knee and concussing them. Eating a corkscrew moonsault in the head wouldn't be that nice.

That said, she also may have had a great rehab and could be feeling great.

But yeah, there's something sketchy about someone doing high risk moves wearing bionic knees.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I think it's because she's a high flyer and they don't want her pelting someone in the head with a knee and concussing them. Eating a corkscrew moonsault in the head wouldn't be that nice.

But yeah, there's something sketchy about someone doing high risk moves wearing bionic knees.
By the way, I noticed she didn't do that this week, just a regular Moonsault. A lot of less experienced and smaller female talent in that Gauntlet match and you kind of got the feeling she was holding back. Surprised Jayda Parker won the match too. But I guess she's the safer opponent for Roxanne. I mean Sol's almost twice as tall as her. :laugh:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I was about to post that I'm getting a "young Sasha Banks vibe" from Jakara Jackson but turns out she's turning 30 already later this year. So only 2 years younger. :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Always going to be afraid for her knees potentially wrecking her career.

She is hyper talented, but her move set seems designed to blow out ACLs

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Show feels a bit in a rut. Still some good stories going on, but the top of the card is a bit meh.

I can't really fault Page because I think he is doing well, but hard to shake he is a filler champ until they decide on who they want to be the next big thing (whether that be giving the world title to Oba Femi, or maybe Hendry?).

And the women's title is trapped in a holding pattern waiting for the big debuts, which is in turn making Roxy's run feel a bit like a reign of terror.

I expect Guilia and Vaquer showing up is going to quickly freshen things up

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Always going to be afraid for her knees potentially wrecking her career.

She is hyper talented, but her move set seems designed to blow out ACLs
Due to her gymnastic/tumbling base, she has a much better base than most other wrestlers. You can see it in the way she lands those aerials moves. It almost seems like she's focusing so much on the safe landing that the wrestling move execution on some moves still needs more work. Her training also shows in how easily she lands on them though. And IIRC, her injury did not happen in a match? Any way, the fact that she doesn't need to wear a brace is a sign of good base muscle structure around the knee. I mean before the injure I saw a short on Youtube where she did a standing vault/flip forward on to a small platform, landing on one leg with the other leg stretched out forward. :amazed: That's some serious leg power and balance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad