Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
im the one that loses if I get mad. And to be mad about something so petty. *thumbs up*
Oh god I love when people get mad on forums.
You usually expect that kind of low emotional intelligence on social media, so if it happens here.

You've succeeded.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
With no Demko, Pettersson and Hronek having vanished, and Garland’s small stature being exposed in a big man’s competition, Vancouver is en route to being dispatched of swiftly.
Pettersson and Hronek will be fine. Garland always has been. As for goaltending, Skinner would literally be the fourth-string goaltender on the Canucks.

2for1PizzaPastuh

all hail McDraiChard
Jan 13, 2023
Pettersson and Hronek will be fine. Garland always has been. As for goaltending, Skinner would literally be the fourth-string goaltender on the Canucks.
What is “fine”? Non-factors, neither helpful nor hurtful?

I don’t think it would matter if he was the sixth. Vancouver’s PDO luck has all run out.

Reactions: Summer Rose

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I think the Nucks have some guys who could frustrate the Oil and that leads to a few of the key Oil guys to start taking bad penalties. I just hope it is a more exciting series than either of the two teams had in round 1.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I like to use the notion that even if you’re not helping but you’re also not a hindrance that you’re still a net positive. In one way or another, maybe not how you should but though

Depends. For a defenseman I'd argue that you're correct. A forward who doesn't blow his defensive assignments but doesn't contribute offensively? That may be a different story.

Reactions: Three On Zero
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad