Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Oilers are way better than what they showed the Canucks in the head to head matchups during the season. Should be a battle. I'd have a lot more confidence with Demko back there, as great as Silovs has been.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Silovs is an unknown. He did well, against Nashville's offense. He's about to enter a trial by fire. Oilers have more gifted players and will force the Nucks into taking penalties. After Silovs gets his net filled on the PK a few times we'll see how his confidence holds up
We will see how Skinners confidence holds up if the Canucks PP lights him up again.

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
No one expected us to be here. Now we won a round with our 3rd string goalie in net. Anything that happens from here is gravy.
Oilers are going to be the heavy favourite to win this and they should be with that core they have been gifted over the years and the fact they haven’t won yet. Canucks core is just getting started and I don’t expect them to win the cup this year.

So I hope for a competitive series and I would love an upset but regardless it’s been a good season for the Canucks.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Oiler players wanted the Canucks in the second round... Preds wanted the Canucks for the first around and we beat them with our AHL goalie... careful what you wish for

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Oilers in 6. Right now Edmonton’s best players look engaged and are playing at a high level. Haven’t seen much of that from Vancouver’s best. Scoring 1 or 2 goals a game isn’t going to get it done against Edmonton or

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Talking about diving when you have McDavid on your team?

Ironic
Meh, shows how people see a game when they have Homer glasses on. Nothing I can say would change your mind so let's go with McDavid
flops on purpose theory. And I will stick Fiala embellishments that refs had enough of. Petterson is a big flopper as well.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Oiler players wanted the Canucks in the second round... Preds wanted the Canucks for the first around and we beat them with our AHL goalie... careful what you wish for
Find a quote of an Oilers player hoping for the Canucks.

Reactions: Jason316

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
They dont need to match their offense, they will shut it down lol
Hilarious. You just watched that series with Nashville and don't realize that the Canucks are about to face an offensive team from a different universe. Keep hanging onto those regular season wins lol.

• Haha
Reactions: bcbill

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
All the winning that the Flames and Canucks did during that decade was incredible as well.

Just stacked up championships and playoff series wins.
Just like the Oilers since the lottery wins? “Yah you sucked more!!” Great conversation this.

• Haha
Reactions: Higgens

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Oilers in 6. Right now Edmonton’s best players look engaged and are playing at a high level. Haven’t seen much of that from Vancouver’s best. Scoring 1 or 2 goals a game isn’t going to get it done against Edmonton or

You're a stat checker who doesn't watch the games. If it wasn't for Saros Vancouver wins this in 4, 5 at most. They dominated all but 2 periods the entire series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad