Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I think one of the biggest question marks for the Canucks is their PP. Their PK was strong against Nashville but they’re not going to keep the Oilers PP off the board and while I think they might be able to win the 5v5 battle, they’re not good enough to overcome a dramatic special teams difference. Canucks PP was at 25% up til February but has been at 18% since. That’s not going to cut it. And there wasn’t anything in the Nashville series that suggested it’s suddenly going to get better.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Tale of two cities.

Edmonton fans allowed to congregate and have tens of thousands at watch parties.

Vancouver fans cannot for fear they'll burn the city down if hyman gets a hattrick or something.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
As a Canucks’ fan, I’m just happy to be watching them in the 2nd round. That said, I think there’s a lot of Oilers’ fans selling Vancouver short here.
Yeah, the superior complex is getting really weird coming from a fan base that has been witnessing the best player wasting his career year after year.

Btw, all the Oilers cups are as relevant as the 1915. Vancouver cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad