GDT: WCSF | IV | "Make It So" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 4.14.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
You're telling me Holloway has a scoring touch or that McLeod likes to go to the front of the net?

You're the one that needs to learn something if either is your position.

well at least holloway does the latter, because you can only get the former if you do the latter first.

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
That’s a sequence that coaches will be using to show players the meaning of take the hit to make the play. What a ballsy move by Ekholm.

I hope the coaching staff puts it on a loop and shows it to McLeod. Ekholm is not at 100% and still taking hits to make plays

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Holy shit. Here comes the Silovs suck off by Hrudey again. I mean one goalie has two goals against and the other none. But suck off you go.
Stay disciplined. You don't want anybody to get suspended. That could make all the difference in game 5.
Very true. Keep it within reason. But get your shots in when you can and with the lead to ensure we can afford it if the Refs get stupid.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
There's no way to hide Ceci, you just have to hope that the turnovers and/or ill timed pinches are limited to just 2 or 3 a game.
Put him on popcorn duty and bring stecher in.

Easy.

I have a hard time thinking Lavoie is a worse option than Foegele right now.

Hes better defensively and more physical than foegele and shoots way better also.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Way to early to be thinking about this but if the lead holds, please no suspensions for game 5 like Nurse last year.

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
He's not a regular 2nd pair guy but Deshairnais has been quietly very solid tonight. Much less chaos in his game than Ceci, which in turn allows Nurse to focus on his own game.

Reactions: Oilers in NS

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
That’s a sequence that coaches will be using to show players the meaning of take the hit to make the play. What a ballsy move by Ekholm.
Thats the owning sequence that turns the series hopefully. Credit to Juulsen who on the bench knew how much he f***ed up there. But thats how it goes with inexperience in playoffs.

But I can't say enough how good it was for Nuge to just look off Mcd and shoot the damn puck. That decision changes the game.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Put him on popcorn duty and bring stecher in.

Easy.

I have a hard time thinking Lavoie is a worse option than Foegele right now.

Hes better defensively and more physical than foegele and shoots way better also.
It's a nice idea, not sure why they don't see it. Also brings in a fresh hungry body but again....what do we know

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
lol what are these two clowns doing

bozos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad