GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Remember just the other day one of the panelists made a comment about the official having a bet on draft kings which is why he made a bad call?

Even if it’s a joke, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s made on the context of something material especially.
It’s human nature, you throw this much betting into everyone’s face, someone is going to f*** up royally.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Ewww, we agree on something :sarcasm:
1000004730.gif

Love

Feb 29, 2012
We are not that far from having a huge gambling scandal break out, it’s inevitable with this level of gambling being incorporated into the league
The Ohtani thing was a big thing that was swept under the reg. The Jontay Porter thing would’ve been big if he wasn’t a nobody. But I agree with you that this stuff is going to keep happening.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
McDavid and Draisaitl score at least 5 points each. This'll be a massacre. 9-2 Oilers, or something like that.

Maybe if Canucks are super duper lucky and if the refs are 100% pro-Canucks, it ends up 8-3 Oilers instead.
9-2 🤣 oilers havent even scored 6 against Canucks in any games this season whether its playoffs or regular season except Canucks beating Oilers 8-1. And Vancouver wont let that happen in Vancouver.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I can't say I've heard this said before. Maybe as far as Canadian cities go, it may be a top destination, but ultimately it's still a Canadian city.
Within Canada, they’ve almost always gotten the player they wanted.

Canada will always be second fiddle to America for reasons we can’t really discuss on here.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I’m surprisingly calm. Maybe it’s because I know the Canucks exceeded my expectations this season. Add on Boeser being out now and it just it what it is. May the chips fall where they may.
Exceeded the seasons expectations, get blown out for all I care. They just need to find a way to build on it next season.

This team was expected to be a wild card AT BEST, going to game 7 in the second round is all gravy

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad