GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
Fun season. Disappointing end if this is it. The core players got a ton of playoff experience though. This season would’ve been called a wild success to anyone of us in the pre-season prediction thread.

Management and coaching ought to have a ton of intel on what players are or are not worthy of investing in.

Management deserves more strategic criticism for not upgrading the top-six. Tocchet deserves tactical criticism for the lack of adjustment on the powerplay.

Vancouver needs to understand what is going on with Pettersson. They can’t let this mercurial play persist.

Reactions: AzNightmare

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
It was fun guys. Enjoyed this season either way, but they need to take a step forward next season, and I don’t think that’s very likely with the circumstances.

Hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: vanuck

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I just want to see a Stanley Cup in Vancouver once before I’m dead,

Why can’t it be us, why does this always happen, why do I always believe, why do I always get excited?

I’m sick and tired of this shit

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
Mik
Lafferty
Cole

Bunch of passengers. Send them to avalon
giphy.gif

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
The f*** did that come from? Why can't they fire it around like that on the actual powerplay? That legit looked like a powerplay. Aside from Giraffe standing around looking confused by everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad