GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Huh? They’ve played this possum style all playoffs long

It's like... this was an overall successful season. Canucks goal was just to make it to the playoffs, but they completely overachieved, finishing 1st in the division and going all the way to game 7 in the 2nd round against a team that was dubbed a "cup contender" before the season started.

But at the same time, I also look at the overall playoffs, and feel Canucks got very lucky to even make it this far with the style they play. Somehow managing to score goals in very timely manner while being outplayed in many games, even in the Nashville series. I guess being "outplayed" is subjective if one wants to argue that Canucks were purposely allowing low scoring chance or what not. But being outshot every game was just not a sustainable recipe to win. And in that, I'm overall disappointed. And this is the result now. An embarrassing effort of a game where they will lose without even putting on more than 10 shots the whole game.

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Does the whole team have covid or something? How can they not try at all the last 2 games?

Thought they already had the flu.

I don't care as much about them losing this game. It's more about how they put in no effort two games in a row when the seasons on the line. Absolutely pathetic.

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
This is out of character. What happened to resilience? Fight through the middle.

Like THAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad