GDT: WCSF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Sat. May 18th | 5pm PST | SNP/CBC | Finish Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
welp I had to leave after the 1st and now I check the score... what a disaster huh.

I have trust we can bounce back at home but by all accounts our PP is still a complete f***ing joke, not sure how we've been shutting down their redhot special teams but we still can't figure out our own shit.

Reactions: B-rock

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
f*** this team...we are not winning game 7. f***ing pathetic effort by far far too many key players.

• Haha
Reactions: Bgav

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Game almost a mirror image of game six in Vancouver. First period was even, even though the Oilers were up 2-1.

Tonight, after an even first period, the Oilers basically dominated the last two....and really have all the momentum heading into Game 7 if that means anything.

Easily the worst effort by the Canucks in these playoffs....maybe they can use that as motivation....but of concern is their 'energy-level'. Looks to me like they've hit the proverbial wall.

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
I hate seeing these stupid fans singing and smiling. It's making my bad mood worse. f*** Oiler fans.
Team shouldn’t have played like gutless goofs when you have a chance to book your ticket to the WCF.

Oilers fans have every right to celebrate. Shut down this team tonight.

Reactions: kanucks25

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Just a brutal game, doesn’t matter who you play like that against, you’re gonna lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad