GDT: WCSF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Sat. May 18th | 5pm PST | SNP/CBC | Finish Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
• Remember October, how triggered that fanbase was when we ruined their perfect start in their cup or bust campaign. 3 times.

• Remember the deranged constant scoreboard watching and complaining of our PDO after every game in the ides of March.

• Remember all the talk going into game 80 that they will steamroll a fraud Canucks team and take the division from Vancouver.

• Remember all the disrespect going into this series, from their fans, their team, the national media, that it's going to be a sweep because we cannot score against a real contender.

• Now. These same boys are going into Edmonton with a chance to dismantle their "cup or bust" campaign in front of those same fans. Force them to wrap up their season in front of their fans right after a fraudulent, PDO merchant, Canucks team go 8-1-1 against the Oil.

I've been waiting for this moment since October man. I want to see how many oiler fans go on the main boards to talk smack if they crap the bed with built-in-excuse Skinner in net.

Let's frickin go.

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
To be fair, Skinner played some very good hockey vs LAK. Now he's coming in rested and presumably had a reset mentally. Pickard on the other hand hadn't played 2 games in a row before GMs 4 and 5.

Gonna have to earn that 4th W. I don't expect Skinner will just hand it to us, as sweet as that would be.
We need to start game with a bang don't sit back. Look how great we looked last game attacking them. We get a early goal on Skinner and they will be clenching their sticks !!

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Mentioned elsewhere, but heard Seravelli repeat what he said on the Preds/Canucks series: “Well no matter who wins they’re getting steamrolled in the next round.” You think he’d learn after the last one. And that’s not to say the Canucks are going to win, an equally stupid thing to say about the Oilers.
Dallas is very beatable. They're running 5 D and Tanev looks hurt. They got a break vs Avs but if there's a team that throws the puck into Tanevs corner and keeps hitting him he is bound to fall apart.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Dallas is very beatable. They're running 5 D and Tanev looks hurt. They got a break vs Avs but if there's a team that throws the puck into Tanevs corner and keeps hitting him he is bound to fall apart.
Teams used to do that to JC Tremblay all the time. (Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.)

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Mentioned elsewhere, but heard Seravelli repeat what he said on the Preds/Canucks series: “Well no matter who wins they’re getting steamrolled in the next round.” You think he’d learn after the last one. And that’s not to say the Canucks are going to win, an equally stupid thing to say about the Oilers.
I think the Oilers would get killed by Dallas because their stars are absolutely out of gas.

Not sure about us, really depends on Demko. I don’t think we are that tired and we can play super low event hockey better than any teams left in the playoffs. It’s not like Dallas can out hit us, we have bigger guys than they do lol

Reactions: Killer Orcas

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
• Remember October, how triggered that fanbase was when we ruined their perfect start in their cup or bust campaign. 3 times.

• Remember the deranged constant scoreboard watching and complaining of our PDO after every game in the ides of March.

• Remember all the talk going into game 80 that they will steamroll a fraud Canucks team and take the division from Vancouver.

• Remember all the disrespect going into this series, from their fans, their team, the national media, that it's going to be a sweep because we cannot score against a real contender.

• Now. These same boys are going into Edmonton with a chance to dismantle their "cup or bust" campaign in front of those same fans. Force them to wrap up their season in front of their fans right after a fraudulent, PDO merchant, Canucks team go 8-1-1 against the Oil.

I've been waiting for this moment since October man. I want to see how many oiler fans go on the main boards to talk smack if they crap the bed with built-in-excuse Skinner in net.

Let's frickin go.
Would love to see a 8-2 win to close out their season

Petey But Really Jim

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I need the Canucks to keep winning because the Blue Jays are a f***ing tragedy.
the second sho hey showed us no way i knew i was taking a season off

last year was way too frustrating to knowingly sign up for a 2.0 or worse season with slightly different deck chairs

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
No sitting back boys, take it to them. Make them chase the game and not dictate it

Play like its game 7

Reactions: M2Beezy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad