GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
I saw the most ridiculous post on twitter that said Canucks fans were disgusting for putting up a Z for Zadorov since Z is what the Russian army is using in Ukraine. It was a serious post and I hope they did not hurt themselves with that stretch.
Surprised the Kremlin hasn’t latched on to that for propaganda purposes.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
I'd just like to thank Rick Tocchet on behalf of my liver and my wife's too.

We play a game within the game that whenever one of us says "f***ing Mikheyev" we take a shot/drink.

Suffice to say, we've usually been HAMMERED before the end of the first period and tonight we get a break. 🙏

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Excited to see how our guys come out. This might be the pivotal game of the series and we can't afford to blow it against this goaltending.

Reactions: Regal

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I saw the most ridiculous post on twitter that said Canucks fans were disgusting for putting up a Z for Zadorov since Z is what the Russian army is using in Ukraine. It was a serious post and I hope they did not hurt themselves with that stretch.

Death, taxes, Canucks getting only 20 shots and someone getting offended on twitter

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
What a sell by the Edmonton goalie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad