GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Great pressure by the Nucks.

Post...top of the net....next, a Miller goal.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Skinner’s definitely fighting it way more than Silovs is. I know Silovs has given up three today but he’s played a lot better. 2 powerplay goals against and a breakaway against the best player.

Skinner’s struggling against shots from our fourth liners and defensive d.

Reactions: Vector

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
We should be getting a power play at some point here, but also, you have to get some chances and time in the o-zone to do that. Got absolutely blasted in the first 5-8 minutes, some good push back just now though.

Reactions: TruKnyte

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I honestly think he is the defender that the Oilers have keyed in on to expose.

It's not even like he's been straight awful. He's had some unusually good moments pushing the play with the puck too.

It's just...totally uncharacteristically "high event" and chaotic. And right now, sort of leaning more toward the "bad chaos".

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
We should be getting a power play at some point here, but also, you have to get some chances and time in the o-zone to do that. Got absolutely blasted in the first 5-8 minutes, some good push back just now though.

and even if we get a Pp you need to do something with it. Can’t spend a whole minute just trying to get into the offensive zone

Reactions: AzNightmare

Lat

Oct 12, 2005
The Oilers are legitimately a 1.5 line team. The further into this game, the better our chances are...as long as we don't make stupid mistakes against McDrai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad