GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Anyway, all jokes about Sutherland etc aside, I believe in this team.

I'm starting to see some of that "champion's mindset" in this group, specifically their never quit attitude, it's a thing of beauty and these guys are so easy to root for.

I think we come out roaring to go tonight and put the Oilers on their heels, lets git er'

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
We've called this dogshit ref out multiple times this season and jokingly stated "well there goes the game", only to see it actually happen. You cannot make up 0-7-1 in the last 8 games reffed by this clown when the team itself is in the upper echelon of the league.

Should also be noted that I believe Eric Furlatt was the ref for that game against Winnipeg where Juulsen's decline started showing (amidst a bunch of terrible calls).
What were the 8 games where they went 0-7-1?

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
I think Aman could score as well if given a shot next to Petey. He's got some underrated hands and jam.

BTW, I was just listening to Jeff Marek's show on 650 - man what a crappy show. Can't understand why Sportsnet can't do better in that time slot.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
We've called this dogshit ref out multiple times this season and jokingly stated "well there goes the game", only to see it actually happen. You cannot make up 0-7-1 in the last 8 games reffed by this clown when the team itself is in the upper echelon of the league.

Should also be noted that I believe Eric Furlatt was the ref for that game against Winnipeg where Juulsen's decline started showing (amidst a bunch of terrible calls).

You can because after looking through the game logs, the Canucks won 4-3 against the Blackhawks in which Sutherland was a ref.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Blueger is one guy who has never been tried with Pettersson. I think he could do well with more offensive opportunity/.
He excels at taking the puck away from the opposition and he has nifty playmaking skills as was evidenced last game. Maybe Petey can cure his stone hands...

Reactions: quat

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Saw a disgusting ”Meme” on Twitter from an oiler fan about Boeser and his late father. f***ing rejects
Every fanbase has these lowlifes, as much as we might hate Oilers fans, it's unfair to pin that on the fanbase.

And there's probably no need to even wish ill on that clown, people who post shit like that are probably already miserable and hate themselves.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Oilers are apparently 7-3 in games 2?

I didn’t get a chance to have a proper look but last year round 2 Vegas/oilers.

Sutherland not in for game 1 a Vegas win, Sutherland in for game 2 a 5-1 win for the oilers.

Does this guy just show up to f*** the opposing team over?

It shouldn’t matter though this Canuck group is too resilient.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad