GDT: WCSF GM01 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Wed. May 8th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | In Arturs We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Oh my god the fans doing a skinner chant in a playoff game were down 4-2 and fans wonder why everyone finds us annoying.
I mean after he scored on himself Skinner deserves it. Also I'd say this is better timing than when they were taunting Saros into elevating his game.

Reactions: biturbo19

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Oh my god the fans doing a skinner chant in a playoff game were down 4-2 and fans wonder why everyone finds us annoying.
Yeah, lots of clueless bandwagoner types. I can understand chanting in a 5-1 game you're winning. You don't chant in a one or two goal game; ESPECIALLY when you're down.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Put Pettersson on Miller's line.

Petey has less ice time than Suter.

Hell, do it just to see if the line can build chemistry together that might translate over to the absolutely abysmal PP.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
We are beating ourselves in this one. If Cole didn't help out Edmonton so much it would be closer. If Silovs doesn't let in a routine save that would help out too. A moronic penalty of too many men, and a Lafferty failed clear, we'd be in this. I am not scared of Edmonton, they have huge holes defensively, and as I figured Skinner looks average. They are beatable, the Canucks just need to settle their nerves.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
The problem is if you take the moral victories out of this during playoff time, it does not amount to much. I agree with what you said, but when we go back to edmonton expect them to push and van might be on there heels getting outplayed the entire game. When you play well in playoffs and lose, its not like regular season where it evens out another night, its basically a squandered game and theres no margin for error.

I can take a moral victory out of it if I want, all that matters is that the boys don't as I'm not out on the ice :laugh:

Just get better goaltending and have Cole not be an absolute fool and we're fine. Keep pushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad