GDT: WCSF GM01 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Wed. May 8th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | In Arturs We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
Probably the least upset I've been down 4-1 in a playoff game.

Cole and Silovs have been brutal, outside of that the team has played fine. Its just unfortunate that in a game where they've played so well at ES that they've repeatedly shot themselves in the foot.

PP needs to be better on the entries though.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
its wild how we went from being a high powered offensive team to struggling to score a goal

Yep. Although, a lot of those cute cross-zone passes just aren't going to make it through at this time of year. The Canucks coaching staff have enough experience playing the game to know as much. I'm not sure why Vancouver is still trying all these cute cross passes like it's November.

dez

Mar 3, 2012
Not sure how Desmith is mentally, he's probably wondering how he lost his starting job after winning his last game before getting injured.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I've said this before but Silovs is just not consistent. Sure you can forgive the PP goal, but then a screen he couldn't fight through; another screen with a weak high deflection; finally a tip that was still a very stoppable dribbler.

SiZ

Jun 24, 2020
They need to be finishing every check at this point. But, that's really not their game unfortunately

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
Mcdavid not even playing his best. The game canucks should have taken advantage but most of them come out unprepared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad