GDT: WCSF GM01 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Wed. May 8th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | In Arturs We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

blfr

Aug 29, 2009
Does CBC Gem work for anyone? All the live channels show Not Available.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
16 game winning streak is hard to ignore and McDavid's goal total halving is significant.

At no point of the season did I ever feel the Canucks were able to win 16 in a row.

I saw McDavid absolutely pick Marky apart in the 2022 playoffs.

I'm very nervous.

Nothing's certain... Silovs is still so unknown and unproven.
But one thing that does worry me a bit is Silovs literally has never played against McDavid before. I assume will be first time seeing him on ice level, and never played against someone of that caliber in his whole life.

Reactions: mathonwy

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It’s 4 hours to Jasper/Marmot Basin from Edmonton while you can get to Canmore/Nakiska from Calgary in barely more than an hour and Banff in 1.5 hours.

True. But Canmore is ass. And Banff is cool slightly off season, but even more overrun by tourists and chain restaurants and other bogus stuff. Usually more expensive too.

Also...1.5 hours is a nice estimate. There isn't a solid nonstop traffic jam lined up from Edmonton to Jasper every Friday afternoon. Edmonton to Jasper can be..."trimmed" outside the park quite a bit most of the time tbh.

But it's still not a great "brag" for Edmonton. :laugh:

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
1715220006678.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad