Post-Game Talk: WCSF GM01 | Canucks defeat Oilers | 5-4 (Joshua, Lindholm, Miller, Zadorov, & Garland) | LET’S GOOOOOOO

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Myers post game telling everyone in the locker room where to hit Draisaitl next game
tumblr_oa3jyfgHRk1t1bux0o2_500.jpg

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Still no idea who he writes or works for.

Reminds me of when Kramer goes to work at that company, then gets fired, at the company he doesn't work for.
Writes for espn. I think he was originally a Seattle kraken guy but now he covers the league.

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
It felt like we were giving them Nashville levels of respect and playing around Skinner as if he were Saros, and then after the Zadorov goal we realized that was completely ****ing unnecessary.

Anyone else still laughing?

What did I just watch? 😅
All year long we've been able to score ourselves out of a hole and it's typically been the 3rd* (actually first) line doing the heavy lifting in these kinds of games.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Holy comeback! It was 1:4 when I left home (10pm ET = 5am Latvian time) and now arriving to office it's 5:4!??!

Edit: good thing I did not turn on the stream on my phone while driving, would 100% cause a crash somewhere given the game scenario, haha
Stay safe.

• Love

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I cannot f***ing believe what I just watched. Holy shit. What a comeback.

Massive, massive win. Unbelievable shit.

Oilers got some great bounces off some bad plays, but they never looked in control at 5 on 5 - and the Canucks just kept coming.

All those people saying we can’t score and can only play low event hockey should give that game a re watch. Oilers had 14 shots, I think?

What a game.

Hopefully Silovs adapts and is sharper in Game 2 - only one I really lay on him is the fourth one. Others were bounces (especially off Cole, who had an awful night after a great first round), and that bad penalty to start the game.

Thought Petey looked good tonight, but man, Hoglander and Mikheyev just have nothing going.

The Lindholm Line was absolutely massive.

Just…holy shit.

I need to watch the goals again.

HOLY SHIT, EVERYONE.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Also gotta love Oilers fans complaining about the reffing, they were the ones hacking and slashing early in the game and the Canucks figured out refs aren't calling shit. Maybe don't poke the bear next time?

It's so funny seeing that. We gifted them two goals and they managed 5 shots in two full periods. What the refs supposed to do? Call 100 powerplays to save you? :laugh:

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
This is absolutely gonna get in the Oilers heads. If they ever get up on us for the rest of this series, we're going to believe we can come back and they're going to believe they can blow it.

edit: Also downtown cheers and horns everywhere.
They can blow it lol and will

Uhmkay

Tryamkin = New Chara
Dec 11, 2006
Vancouver
Just out of curiosity.... can we get banned for LIKING comments but not actually posting anything?

Could we just mass like all negative comments and their first post of the thread? :)

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
I cannot stress just how massive the momentum shifted in this series because of the comeback.

Silovs was probably done for the playoffs.

Skinner was going to be EXTREMELY confident.

Instead, Silovs manages to shut the door after the 4th goal, and the Canucks light up Skinner for 4 in a row.

The goaltenders are the key to this series. And the Canucks won that mental battle tonight.

Helps that the Oilers basically had no shots in the third

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Just out of curiosity.... can we get banned for LIKING comments but not actually posting anything?

Could we just mass like all negative comments and their first post of the thread? :)
Yeah I lost my like privileges long ago over there.

• Wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad