Post-Game Talk: WCSF GM01 | Canucks defeat Oilers | 5-4 (Joshua, Lindholm, Miller, Zadorov, & Garland) | LET’S GOOOOOOO

Grip it N RYP it

Apr 20, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
0b_FiLRex5E0zcRjCqsPTh7C3p0=.gif

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Fun fact, the canucks are undefeated when I take off my jersey in disgust halfway through the game this season. WOOO. f*** coilers
It's funny, but even when down 4-1 I thought the Canucks were good money to come back. The Oilers weren't playing a very good game and they were capitalizing on a lot of lucky chances. They were giving up huge chances and the Canucks just needed a bounce, and when they got it with the Lindholm goal, you could feel the change.

I can't recall being so unworried about a game, never mind a playoff game. Cool feeling!

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
After the 4-1 I thought it was gonna be that kind of series, but I'm glad I bit my tongue and let it play out.

What can you say? PDO was on the Oilers' side, we had several dams burst and they still lost. Will they already be praying for McDavid miracles?

And Christ what a shame we didn't reup Z earlier, the guy has been nothing but a beast down the stretch and when games matter

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
I cannot stress just how massive the momentum shifted in this series because of the comeback.

Silovs was probably done for the playoffs.

Skinner was going to be EXTREMELY confident.

Instead, Silovs manages to shut the door after the 4th goal, and the Canucks light up Skinner for 4 in a row.

The goaltenders are the key to this series. And the Canucks won that mental battle tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad