GDT: WCSF Gm#6 | KINGS#5 @ SHARKS#6 | Sunday, 5/26/’13 @ 5:00pm PT | NBC-SN, TSN, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Kings still look good, that PK just gave them tons of life. The Sharks are really getting hammered.

Kings are banging bodies.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I like our chances in the 3rd. Sharts know they are on the brink. The longer this stays close the more tight they will be gripping their sticks knowing one mistake could cost them dearly. Btw, have not all our losses this playoff been by the score of 2-1?

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Bring on the third!
20 minutes to go
Down by one
Blood in the water
Sharks home winning streak will fall

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Thinking back to the 2011 series vs. SJ, man talk about a tale of two players when it comes to Greene and Clifford.

Greene was arguably the worst player on the ice in that series, while Clifford was playing out of his mind. Now, Greene is dominating and Clifford looks like he should be eating popcorn in the press box.

Good for Greene, when he eliminated the brain farts and dumb penalties from his game he became a damn good defenseman.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Come on, Kings. Do I have to beg? Please don't let this go seven. Do you want to kill me? Ugh.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
This series does not warrant having both of Nolan and Clifford playing over Toffoli.

Perhaps even on the team but that is a matter for this summer. Big difference between this year and last, our worst players are playing like bad players. And some of our should-be contributors are too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad