GDT: WCSF Gm#5 | KINGS#5 vs. SHARKS#6 | Thursday, 5/23/’13 @ 7:30pm PT | NBC-SN, TSN, RDS

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Energy, and effort. Drive is worth something.

The problem is he is providing none of it.

His first flash of intensity is a stupid penalty.

Kings can't afford to keep having their weaker players taking dumb penalties. Last game Fraser, now Clifford a senseless one.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
How does no Kings help Kopitar. The guy is double teamed, and he gets zero verbal warnings or attempt to put themselves in a position to help. Just sit and wait when Kopi has the puck. They know he can and will pass so the rest just want to camp and tally a goal.

Wooty

Dec 31, 2006
Harbor City, CA
The problem is he is providing none of it.

His first flash of intensity is a stupid penalty.

Kings can't afford to keep having their weaker players taking dumb penalties. Last game Fraser, now Clifford a senseless one.

He does bring intensity and effort. It is what he does. No matter what anyone says you say no - why did you ask?

Never mind I don't care why you ask.

dogyekcoh*

For those who thought I was crazy about scratching Voynov. He has played horrible the past three games? This is the reason why you can't be married to a player. Voynov is good but he is not good in this series. Just like Muzzin was horrible against St. Louis.

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
I hope LA scores just to shut Micheletti up. Guy has a major hard on for SJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad