GDT: WCSF GM 4 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Tue, May 14 | 6:30PM PST | SPAC | Thunderdome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Quinn Hughes has looked totally discombobulated in this series. I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't nursing some kind of injury.

Oilers are closing down his time and space, and easily dispossessing him of the puck.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
Oilers had a good period outside of the stupid pens by the usual (moronic) suspects and the Canucks were absolute trash, including embarrassing efforts from their best players.

What do you want them to say?

there hasn't been a moment this entire game for the start. Every aspect of this game from pregame to now outside of "tocchet asking for 5" has been oilers content.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
With the way this team is playing, not for long.

This could so easily be 3-0 Oilers, and over tonight.

They should have won Game 1 but Skinner shit his pants.

They won Game 2.

They should have won Game 3 but Skinner shit his pants.

And they're winning tonight. We don't have an answer for their top line, and our best players are clearly injured.

ManVanFan

Mar 28, 2024
I am willing to forgive a bad period—but I want to see this resilience in the 2nd and 3rd.
Do you not include the last 2 periods of the previous game? They got away playing like shit for far too long. Pretty well the entire playoffs.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006

They won Game 2.

And they're winning tonight. We don't have an answer for their top line.
Yep.

People seem to think that we've actually been the better team this series and we haven't.

We've been holding on by the seat of our pants and it's never been more clear than tonight.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Walked into Ofras eh Falcon? I saw that, you racist pig

beckstreaker07

Jul 2, 2009

They won Game 2.

And they're winning tonight. We don't have an answer for their top line, and our best players are clearly injured.
Oilers also easily could have lost the OT game as the Nucks were up three times and the winner was an own goal leaving them down 3-0 and facing elimination tonight.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017

They won Game 2.

It's 1-0 dude. Let's see how they respond in the 2nd.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Nils Highlander is really good at picking corners. That's pickards biggest weakness. Need to get hog wild in game 5.
Hoglander has been awful in the playoffs, i was suprised. He couldnt do anything, his game changed while the game changed. Maybe a couple a games off and he will be back, i hope to hell, but so far he looked a step behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad