Post-Game Talk: WCSF GM 4 | Oilers def. Canucks 3-2 (Garland, Joshua) | Thaaaaaaat sucked.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
That was intense, no way Silovs had any chance on seeing that last shot, it’s sucks because it should and could’ve been blocked.

Zadorov played it wrong too, should have blocked that lane from Draisitl and had all the time to do it.

Last edited:

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
So the mighty oilers BARELY f***ing eked out two wins against us. We've already done better in this series than the dumbass pundits thought we would.

Still think we take this series, I don't think we've played all that well. Just have to get our shit together for the best of 3 with two at home. Soucy will be back and that will erase a lot of the issues we saw tonight.

Tocchet needs to understand he's being out-coached by a guy who really doesn't coach all that much.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I thought Id be more angry. I think we got this. Im not even shook. This team, this group of guys, I have confidence despite what happend. I dont think it even goes 7, the Canucks are gonna crush these Oilers. The pressure is still on Edmonton

Man I love this team :yo:

cc

Feb 28, 2002
You'd think hronek must be experiencing some cognitive dissonance with his upcoming contract demands

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Good comeback upside Soucy is back and this team does not quit make life hell on oilers in our barn go get em next game

dez

Mar 3, 2012
In the end Juulsens blunder didnt cost us the game. Overall terrible road game, regroup for Thursday.

Reactions: Indiana

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
f***ing hell! what happened to the game talk? this is now the second time this has happened.

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Can’t play 20 minutes and expect to win the game

As someone else said, this team looks spent… I don’t think they have the energy to grind out a win in this series unfortunately

That’s my take as well. Next game is must win. They won’t have any energy left for a game 7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad