GDT: WCSF | GM 3 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Sunday, May 12th | 6:30PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Do the Oilers top players ever leave the ice, it feels like they have a 2 minute shift every time. There's no way they can keep that up for a whole series right
They’ve done it all season. Avs top guys do it too. They’re just next level players

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Kinda crazy how he went from 20 goals to like 2
In toronto he got a lot of what i can only describe as "surprise goals". Stuff against the flow of play, like turnovers or shorthanded chances. That and his speed let him score. Still mostly hands of stones on clear breakaways then and that has continued. I never thought he was a good enough shot to cleanly beat a goalie all that often, but thought he might have an unseen ceiling.

Like if you play hockey you can recognize them, just situations that come up that catch everyone by surprise and the player who takes advantage is more likely to score even on an effort that wouldn't score in normal circumstances.

After two seasons here, I highly doubt that idea.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Mik is cursed
He's born this way, it will sustain. Ask the Leafs.
1000031153.gif

Reactions: Flik

Green Blank Stare

Drance approved coach
May 16, 2019
I just don't understand what the f*** they're doing. They had numbers, 4-on-2 ahead of Edmonton with the puck. They slow it down and before they even cross into the zone, Myers peeled back and just abandoned the play.

Reactions: TruKnyte

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Karlsson trapped behind the play and doesn't have the wheels to come back. Then everyone but Petey is just standing around. Lucky between him and Garland they got it out of the zone.
Karlsson moves like one of those massive tankers in the Burrard Inlet. He takes forever to turn and go the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad