GDT: WCSF | GM 2 | Colorado Avalanche at Dallas Stars | 8:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Can't feel good for Stars fan, but at the end of the day they won. Can't feel good for Colorada either to go down 4-0.
Feels pretty damned good from here

The one thing I will say, and this isn’t to take away from Dallas….

The Avs played themselves hard tonight. 3 (I think?) penalties for absolutely no reason. 2 delays and one too much man off the top of my head.

That can not happen, especially when your fighting the puck like they did tonight.
Two too much man

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I didn’t know statements meant I cared. It’s just a fact lol.

dTcAHZc.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Potnick

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Avs shot themselves in the foot with all those dumb penalties. I think they lost it more than Dallas won it. That isn't to say the Stars played poorly because they did not, they capitalised on Avs mistakes big time, but I think it's safe to say that Colorado is the better team overall. Too much star power that can potentially take over games like we saw in the third period.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Potnick

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Avs shot themselves in the foot with all those dumb penalties. I think they lost it more than Dallas won it. That isn't to say the Stars played poorly because they did not, they capitalised on Avs mistakes big time, but I think it's safe to say that Colorado is the better team overall. Too much star power that can potentially take over games like we saw in the third period.
How are they better team when they are comprised of four players?

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine
Yea, that star power scoring all those goals in the third period?

Colorado lost because their stars players didn't show up tonight.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Makar was not his dominant self and seems to have drai issues where he is in pain every 43 seconds. Hopefully they get his equipment switched out before next game because we need him bad if Mack is gonna continue to no show.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Do you always get this upset when someone makes a passing comment on Benn doing Benn things? That must be exhausting lol

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little stoned rn and didn't even know what his response was related to, just that it reminded me of that meme. I gotta go back and read what prompted it, lol.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Makar was not his dominant self and seems to have drai issues where he is in pain every 43 seconds. Hopefully they get his equipment switched out before next game because we need him bad if Mack is gonna continue to no show.
He hasn't been healthy all year. His skating has not been nearly as good this season and I'm pretty sure there have been shots of him in pain on the bench more or less every single game. At this point my hope is that they focus on getting him right even if that involves missing some time next season.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
This is the first playoffs I've stayed off here during the games, and honestly it's so much better. Too many donkeys in here, and on both sides.

Both these teams are great teams, and the winner is the team that goes to the SCF imo. Let's enjoy this series peeps, and who gives a shit about stuff in the past

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
He hasn't been healthy all year. His skating has not been nearly as good this season and I'm pretty sure there have been shots of him in pain on the bench more or less every single game. At this point my hope is that they focus on getting him right even if that involves missing some time next season.
Please don’t start this narrative again lol. The only difference for the vast majority of the year was his decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad